From the moment that this property was being developed we all new that it would be very special. Adding an exciting new dimension to living in the centre of Stellenbosch. We are therefore trilled to add this lovely town house at La Gratitude to our portfolio of listed properties. The owners took special pride in planning every aspect with great care and fastidiousness and to create a real home away from home for our guests.
Dorp Street is a quaint oak lined street in Stellenbosch. As one of the longest rows of old buildings remaining in a town in South Africa, it oozes with an old world charm. Take a stroll down the street and admire the beautiful Cape Dutch architecture, restaurants, boutiques, and coffee shops. Most of the buildings date back to the 19th century.
Don’t forget to check out Oom Samie se Winkel which has a mixture of antiques and souvenirs. Restaurants include the Dorp Street Deli, The Big Easy, The Trumpet Tree Social Café, Oppi Dorp and many more.
You will find:
- A welcoming spacious lounge cum dining area and open plan kitchen down stairs
- Fold-a-way doors that open to the covered patio with barbeque for the traditional South African braai
- TV in lounge with Wi-Fi and air-conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances
- Master bedroom with queen size bed, walk in closet and spacious en-suit bathroom with bath and extra-large shower. With air conditioner
- Two bedrooms, one with queen bed and one with two single beds share the other bathroom with separate toilet. With air conditioner
- An upstairs pyjama lounge with TV
- One lock up garage
- Security controlled access gate